News Round Up 2017

If you own DVC or are a Florida Resident, that is the only way to get a cheaper price I believe. The renew price for both of those are also less than the renew rate if you don't own DVC or are a Florida Resident. I believe the renew rate is up to 15% and I think the renew is only discounted if you get a Platinum Plus or Platinum AP. I can be wrong with that though.

If you live in Florida or DVC, you do have access to a cheaper Platinum Plus or Platinum AP. You also have access to the Gold (only other open to DVC), Silver, or Weekday Select passes which are cheaper but come with blackout dates and (for some) fewer perks. The renewal discount is about 15% off the full price for the annual pass, and it is available on any of the annuals that you can purchase (meaning Platinum Plus/Platinum, but also those open only to Florida residents/DVC).

This is all so sad!

NEWS

Really sad news as the actress who played Mimi Kaboom passed away. I love the Citizens of Hollywood so and sad to see this

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...ress-who-appeared-as-mimi-kaboom-passes-away/

Just saw her in October. What a shame!

So sad... first the mayor now her.

The mayor will always hold a special place in my heart. I remember my very first trip and first meal was at the Plaza. My family and I were the 100th person and we got some pixie dust and his card. So sad he is gone!

Not technically discounted, but if you pay a discounted ticket from say, Undercover Tourist, and then upgrade to AP with price bridging, you can save $40-50 per AP.

that is a good point - though to get that I believe you have to use the regular ticket for at least one entrance and then upgrade. If you try to upgrade the purchased ticket before using it at all you would have to pay the difference and miss the benefit

Any more word on what this means for the meet and greet with Russell and Dug? I assume it will end once this starts, but hope they replace it with something else. I know there had been some rumors of Nick and Judy coming to EPCOT, but maybe they could meet here instead
Have not heard anything regarding that.

Nice spots on the podcast @rteetz ! They gotta fly you down sometime.

EPCOT entrance resort, sounds like it’s probable. Any idea if they’ll make it DVC too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter