News Round Up 2017

coooooool!

Did they put in scenes for Force Awakens also? I've only ridden it 2 or 3 times since then.

They did - when it was first added the adjusted the ride so that ever trip went to Jakku (it was the scene where you flew through the downed star destroyer) ... more recently they went back to it being fully randomized

Anything that keeps me from ending up in Naboo is great news. I swear I get Naboo 75% of the time.

I mean, it kinda messes with the timeline to go from the scene with the downed star destroyer and then go to where you see Darth Vader and then to a podracing scene .... but whatever, all in good fun

Bets that LOL will go as well?

Oh - he's gonna go. He's a huge Star Wars fan.

I mean, it kinda messes with the timeline to go from the scene with the downed star destroyer and then go to where you see Darth Vader and then to a podracing scene .... but whatever, all in good fun

Yeah, the nerd me kind of hated Finn showing up in the Pre-Episode IV timeline that this ride is supposed to take place in.

I don't mind them adding a new segment, but please don't have it show up every time. The randomization of this ride is the best thing about it. (Even if you get Naboo.)

Yep my orange band delivered yesterday AND I just ordered the red band. But Epcot is my soft spot and the original EPCOT Center was a major influence on my interest in science and becoming an engineer ... ie Disney gets my merch $$$ for retro EPCOT stuff

So why aren't you getting your own attraction pavilion in EPCOT? That's a better reason than Peter Quill's.

A wolverine would eat the swan, and maybe the dolphin.

I know @rteetz will let us know when the design info is revealed. The new lobbies and bars, etc. at the Swolphin were already bringing a hard new game compared to some of the YC/BC I saw at the end of Sept. The complex had always been killing it in regards to restaurants, but they are really bringing a next level offering compared to the other properties with similar locations.

So.... the Swolpherine?

Only really a hazard if you try to eat it or around it while it's being removed. Plus when SM was being constructed lead was no longer allowed to be used in paints sold in the USA.
Not directly related to your story but since lead was brought up lol

I worked for a Halloween store for 3 years seasonly in college. The 2nd year I worked before the store opened for business for the season we actually had to go through ALL the product sent to our store location (which some was product left over from our exact store location the year before) and use a lead detecting device and anything that showed positive had to be boxed up and sent back to the company's headquarters. That was back in 2008?? It was really shocking how much product actually tested positive for lead. Now I don't know if the device they were using (and I'm having a hard time remembering what exactly the device was) was a higher quality one so it's possible things were testing positive when they weren't really containing lead but still. Just about all items though (and I don't say this with any offense meant) were from China.

Am I going to the ham salad movie?

That's a big fat no way. Haven't been interested since the first whisper...

(For 50 points...what 1980 spoof movie did I reference?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter