News Round Up 2016

Oh absolutely! I think I spent 20k and thought that was outrageous! It adds up real quick!
I just paid for DD's wedding last September. I told DS there was no wedding in his immediate future and I'm glad he's a guy! Lol. The total on DD's was probably around 14K.

Thanks! Yeah, my fiancee has binders and all that. I think we will have to do a modified Wishes. She listens to Carrie's podcast all the time. Has me listen to some too. I tell her just to tell me what to wear and where to show up :p

I don't believe a night in the castle can be bought. It can only be given away in a sweepstakes. At least from what I've read, I've never heard of anyone paying to stay in the castle.

Tom Cruise. Mariah Carey.

It almost made me miss the price tag on it. $5.59! Would anyone actually pay out of pocket for that? I'm bake quite a bit at home so I have a very hard time believing that as a real price.
Being a cupcake at Disney the price doesn't surprise me.

Just goes to show how quickly they can work when they want to. I wish they would apply the same determination for completion to a few other projects. Just think of the things they could accomplish in 366 days if they wanted to! One would think they might almost be able to build a whole park. Oh wait..

Unfortunately, they don't have Walt around to motivate them and kick their butts when they slow down.

News

runDisney announces virtual races

http://www.wdwmagic.com/events/walt...8apr2016-rundisney-launches-virtual-races.htm

Look I love runDisney races but the joy of running a Disney race is running in Disney. This also gives you an actual metal medal for a $39 race where when I run actually at Disney I pay $65-70 for a 5K and get a rubber medal...

I will be honest..... I'm a sucker for runDisney. Also I am using this as training... and this is an amazing metal and an inspiration to train for my next disney race... and who don't like the bling????? The price tag is spot on!

It almost made me miss the price tag on it. $5.59! Would anyone actually pay out of pocket for that? I'm bake quite a bit at home so I have a very hard time believing that as a real price.
As a Donald fan, and someone who loves the Philharmagic, yes, I'd pay OOP for that, once. Don't do the dining plan, so it would have to be OOP. Maybe it'll still be there in July when I head down but if not, that'll be $5.69 in my pocket.

As a Donald fan, and someone who loves the Philharmagic, yes, I'd pay OOP for that, once. Don't do the dining plan, so it would have to be OOP. Maybe it'll still be there in July when I head down but if not, that'll be $5.69 in my pocket.

Meh, the caramel apples are like $10, what's a $6 cupcake. Besides - those cupcakes are so ridiculously sweet you need to share it with 2 other people to finish it.

News
Disney announced new wedding packages IN the Magic Kingdom at the east plaza garden. I think the only location previously was the train station.

http://usat.ly/1N6z79H
If you've got $75k to spend in addition to the other disney wedding minimums this is for you!! As much as I'd love to get married in front of the castle I'll just add on the mk photo package to my photo package.

Meh, the caramel apples are like $10, what's a $6 cupcake. Besides - those cupcakes are so ridiculously sweet you need to share it with 2 other people to finish it.

I can see it, but man it's hard to get past the mental block of "if only I could charge $6 for one cupcake!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter