News: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway FPs now Available

Thank you!! Booked this as a Tier 1 (had to replace MFSR)

Editing to say: I think we're gonna try Single Rider here, or go during EMH when there's no FP and the wait is more tolerable.

I was able to switch our SDD from 7:05-8:05 to 1:30-2:30 on 3/30 thanks to people switching to MMRR

I tend to agree. I have always thought we’d wake up one morning to a random “hey guys, I just booked a MMRR FP for my date” post... just like we randomly awoke this morning to MFSR being available.

They may do something like standby only on an interim/near-term basis, but I don’t see them using a virtual queue there too. That just seems like it would be a confusing setup for most guests.

Pure speculation, of course. :-)

With apologies @Weedy, since this is more about operational speculation than factual theme park planning and strategy, moved it to TP Community. People don’t read and get confused by thread titles, think they are fact, etc, so we tend to put more general chat threads here.

But my opinion - they’ll do a normal FP and standby setup. I sort of expect to see a “I was just able to book a MMRR FP in MDE” post one of these days with no warning / news from Disney. Just my speculation though. If they do abandon FPs for what will be a 3rd new ride - even on an interim basis - that will be interesting to me.

Like you say, time will tell I guess.

I can’t help but quote myself from two discussion threads on the MMRR FP topic over the last few months. I can’t believe I guessed correctly. Better to be lucky than good I guess. 8-)

Too bad, the only day I can go is March 4 and they’re out already!

Watch like a hawk for hours updates. I’m assuming/hoping we’ll at least get some better hours that day at some point. They will probably add FPs for those hours, so keep an eye out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter