"Newish" and needing help.

H

hippod

Hi there, have posted a few times but mostly been lurking!. I have gone mad this evening and got a quote on three weeks in Orlando next summer for my daughter and myself. I've got the quote for the holiday without park tickets and was wondering (going on past years) what sort of savings I can make on 10 day world hopper and 4 park flexiticket if i wait until next year. I realise no one can know for certain but a rough estimate would be helpful.

I haven't been to WDW since 2001 and can't wait until 2005 (which is when I really could afford it).

Thanks

Hippod

Well this year everywhere was doing the 10 day hopper+ for £190 ish, but you had to use it before 31 October. This was fine with us. I don't see any similar offers at the moment - everywhere seems to be full price. So as far as I can see you can afford to wait right up to a couple of weeks before you leave to see if any special offers appear.

Try www.attraction-tickets-direct.co.uk. They definitely had the best prices, and offer a really good service. Never heard anything negative about them on these boards or elsewhere.

You could also wait and see what the exchange rate is up to and buy in Florida. Looking at my visa bill, I could probably have saved a few (but only a few) $ buying my flex tickets there this year. Wouldn't work for the 10 day pass - I think they are UK exclusive.

I wish we were going next summer!

Hi :wave:

Can't help with the tickets I'm afraid as I have annual passes but just wanted to say fantastic news on booking your next trip to WDW!! :)

Astrid

Can't help with the tickets either, but I just wanted to say <b>Welcome to the DIS!</b> :wave2: :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter