Newbie on Royal - What are your best tips?

Two questions... what games are in the video arcade? Is it worth buying the pre-package for it?

And.... are the things like rock climbing wall, waterslides, etc all something you can just walk up to or do you have to book times?

I noticed on our sailing, the ifly is already booked, as is the North Star and Flow Rider. I just assumed the other things were booked, as well, but if they are walk-up, then my guys have a chance to try them.
Rock climbing wall and waterslides you don't need a reservation you can just join the queue but collect your safety equipment first such as harness and rock climbing shoes at the sports desk you might have to sign a form to say your in good health condition at the sports desk too.
Games in the arcade have motorbike games, air hockey and that machine where the metal grabber tries to grab prizes with soft toys behind glass sometimes you win and sometimes you don't win.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter