newbie here...need help! Another ? added

Then as more kids moved out I realized I was just really cheap.
FRUGAL... you're not Cheap, your "FRUGAL" :D

Your my kind of person. Don't get me wrong, I like having a Golf Cart, but it is expensive. It does make things convenient (not having to wait for the bus or a quick trip to TE for the GaG meal, etc..) Alas, we do have one this trip coming up, but we got it from Kenny (err.... rather Kelly, since after all, she is the one we have been dealing with :-) )

But I am all about FRUGAL. I don't mind spending the money, but I want to get the VALUE out of it.

Not only can the weather get "Freakishly Hot" in October, it can get "Freakishly Cold" in November too.

And vice versa. I cannot stress this enough. Bring clothing for all types of weather. This week alone, we have had a couple of days in the 70's, a couple in the 80's and a couple in the 90's. The night time temperatures have gotten down to 44 and 46 on two different nights, and anywhere between 56 - 70 the other nights. And the colder days don't necessarily correspond with the colder nights. We had a day where it was 93, then got down to 44 that night.

It's just a completely unpredictable time of year. A few years ago, we had tiny snow flurries on Christmas. Last year, it was 90 degrees and the grandchildren were in the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter