• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie- Epcot Park Swap

Tink&Belle's Mom said:
I thought I was gonna hold off on any more swaps for awhile and actually try to get some scrapping done :lmao: . . . but you all keep coming up with great ideas for new swaps. I'd love to do this one!

PrincessNancy96--where in IN are you? I'm in Avon (west of Indy about 15 min.)!

OMG! I'm just west of you in Danville..

PrincessNancy96 said:
OMG! I'm just west of you in Danville..

"It's a small world after all. . ." I figured you would say someplace like South Bend or Evansville--you know, clear across the state! How funny! We drive to Danville every Tuesday for homeschool co-op classes!

Tink&Belle's Mom said:
"It's a small world after all. . ." I figured you would say someplace like South Bend or Evansville--you know, clear across the state! How funny! We drive to Danville every Tuesday for homeschool co-op classes!

Very small world! No, not from So. Bend but we have family there! LOL

PrincessNancy96 said:
I won't tell on ya!! I'll post sign ups tomorrow!!

:sad2: Sigh, I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow so I may miss sign ups. I have a feeling this will fill up fast.

I have a full plate of swaps right now, but as long as the due date was June I could add this one too. After all, I just have to have Epcot items since I've joined the other 3 park swaps.

I'd be your best friend if you hold off on signups till Monday. :love: :rolleyes1 (Or do it early AM Friday.)

No worries if not - I'll take my chances.

New England Eeyore said:
:sad2: Sigh, I'm going away for the weekend tomorrow so I may miss sign ups. I have a feeling this will fill up fast.

I have a full plate of swaps right now, but as long as the due date was June I could add this one too. After all, I just have to have Epcot items since I've joined the other 3 park swaps.

I'd be your best friend if you hold off on signups till Monday. :love: :rolleyes1 (Or do it early AM Friday.)

No worries if not - I'll take my chances.

I'll hold a spot for you.. I'll actually post sign ups first thing in the morning..
I'm excited about this!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter