"New Years Dis Style" January quiz

fizz13

<font color=33cc99>Dreams about being stuck on Spa
Doesn't it sound strange thinking of january again? Where has this year gone honestly? Anyway......just wanted to pop by to say hi and to let you know that I will be hosting the january quiz:scared1: Ive been accumulating some weird and wonderful photos and questions since August, with 2 trips this year to get some really dodgy ones:lmao: I'll be posting the first one tomorrow afternoon so you can attempt it sober or drunk depending on the hour;) and answers will follow 48 hours after the question.
Good luck everyone and can't wait to get started!

dmom.gif

Hi Claire
Can't wait for your quiz.:goodvibes
We missed Chilly's as we weren't back in time for the start of hers.:guilty:

Happy New Year from Me and Theresa.

Claire, I would really love to participate, but, as I will be in WDW for most of Jan, not sure I'll be able to:cool1:

I'll be joining in Claire :thumbsup2

I hope you had a fab holiday, it was great to meet you and your lovely family (hopefully I'll post a couple of photos later)

Thanks for hosting January's quiz Claire :)

After missing Decembers due to work commitments, Im def having a go at this Claire, looking forward to it:thumbsup2

count me in,sounds like fun:goodvibes

Going away for a few days in Jan but will play along for the rest of the month
Looking forward to it

ooh, I think I might join in too. I've only been once but with google by my side i think I can even attempt to answer questions and its a nice distraction from revision and A level modules.:headache:

I would of loved to of joined in, but having been away with you in August and seeing some the pics it might not be fair on everyone else. ;) :lmao: :lmao:

Good luck with it all.

xXX

I will join in Claire, but if circumstances (ie baby) mean I have to quit early I hope you will forgive me. ;)

Looking forward to it,

Sara. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter