new user of DVC RENT/TRANFER FORUM

filia75

owner VGF since 01/ 2023 and BWV 06/2023
Hi everyone, I want to be part of the forum DVC rent / transfer - I bougt a platinum and a silver plan by mistake. I would like to cancel the platinum one but I don't know where I can do it.
Do you know How long it takes for our post to be published ?

Hi everyone, I want to be part of the forum DVC rent / transfer - I bougt a platinum and a silver plan by mistake. I would like to cancel the platinum one but I don't know where I can do it.
Do you know How long it takes for our post to be published ?
You need to follow the instructions given to you by @Chuck S in the PM you already responded to.

Once the rental plan icon appears under your screen name - it will look similar to the banners under my screen name, you may resubmit your rental thread. Either Chuck or I usually review rental threads within 24 hours.

As I said in the PM, the Moderator DBase hasn't logged your payments, and we need screenshots of your paypal receipts to proceed. You will need to make enoiugh posts (right now you only have 1) on the board to activate your ability to attach the screenshot. You will also need to make enough posts (10) to activate your ability to send/receive private messages from anyone other than DISBoard staff before any Rental threads can be approved, so yo can communicate with potential renters.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter