New Twilight Thread: Forks or La Push? Hmmmmmm....

The Bella killing Jake thing sounds intriguing...I doubt it would happen but you never know. ;)

Bella better get changed.. well I want her to. I was thinking the other day that I might not, remembering a moment when Edward was really against it, and his reasons...

But they are getting married. That is happening. They need to at least have that.

The stench of werewovles is disgusting to vampires. And visa versa

Bella better get changed.. well I want her to. I was thinking the other day that I might not, remembering a moment when Edward was really against it, and his reasons...

But they are getting married. That is happening. They need to at least have that.

Yeah the marriage is a definite. And the change better be too! Or else I'm burning the book!

Bella would never kill Jacob.

Yeah. But there might be a slight possibility. Remember, newborn vamps are very instinct driven. I'm sure she'll have more sense than that with all the Cullens helping her. But still...:rolleyes:

I could see it.

I mean, if we put the, if Edward could kill Bella trying to change her, or doing other things (as he's said about a million times), I think Bella could accidentally do it to Jake.

My predictions are:
-Jacob and/or the werewolves try and break up the wedding in some way, shape, or form. Jacob wants Bella, and the werewolves don't want Bella to be bitten.
-Bella & Edward get married and she turns into a vampire. Buuttt a war breaks out between the wolves & vamps. And Bella kills Jacob. :teeth: That part I added for my own happiness.

That's really it. I honestly have no idea where this book is going to go! And it's frustrating!!

Julie, I like your thinking :)

I doubt an all out war would occur between the wolves and vamps. I would be disappointed, because it would be so cliche. It would be like Bella fighting her past.

Julie, I like your thinking :)

Haha, thanks Em!

I doubt an all out war would occur between the wolves and vamps. I would be disappointed, because it would be so cliche. It would be like Bella fighting her past.

Yeah, but the wolves are ready to fight the Cullens if they change Bella. Jacob said that so many times already. I hope there's some action (besides between Bella & Edward..;)) I love those big fight scenes.

I don't care for the fight scenes, I don't really pay attention to them.
I mean I read them, but they don't stick in my mind like the other stuff.

I've always loved the action scenes. Especially when Jacob could...DIE!
In Eclipse I was on the edge of my seat for the entire fight scene there...even though the part I really wanted to read about (with the newborns) wasn't really written about.

WOO for the new thread! :D

BUT it took me a while to find the new thread because the old thread's title was so LONG that I used to look for the longest one and I'd find it.. xD

Hi! I just finished the first book like two days ago. It was good!
My sister reads them and I stole it from her. I was curious about all the hype. And needless to say, I'm addicted. :goodvibes

Hi! I just finished the first book like two days ago. It was good!
My sister reads them and I stole it from her. I was curious about all the hype. And needless to say, I'm addicted. :goodvibes
Welcome to the club. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter