new to this board..which off site has the best shuttle service to Disney?

onceuponadream

<font color=0000cc>Keeping fingers crossed<br><fon
We are going to Disney March 9-16 and currently have ressies at All Star Sports and the Dolphin and have just recently looked at staying off site. We are a family of 6 traveling with our parents..renting a car and driving is out of the question. We prefer a shuttle/bus and will stay at the All Stars before the hastle of a car. Do any of the hotels offer flexible shuttle service that takes you directly to the parks and not just the TTC? Thanks for any help!

Most off-site shuttles will take you to one o fthe parks or all four. I know the Four Points Sheraton Lakeside has shuttle buses for all 4 parks.

I bid on priceline for 2 rooms and got the HIlton for that same week. I got both for 60 each. I bid one about a month ago and got the other one a few days ago so I know they sitll have them in there inventory. Go to www.Priceline.com and bid 55 dollars for a wdw vicinity resort level ( mine was not accepted) so then bid 60 dollars on same vicinity but add 4 star in your level. Stay with WDW vicinity. That should do it let me know how you come out. Its a great deal. You can go to www.biddingfortravel.com first to get more information. This was my first time to use it and it was easy and worked out great ! Good Luck!
THis link is good for a total of 15 off, it will take you straight to priceline.com
http://www.priceline.com/hotels/lan...4RHqlYlc-8W*xRMTOp5oprZpAtb7tNw&free=59347364

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter