New to Polynesian..????s

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
Lucky us, we got to change over to the Polynesian. Mom, Dad and 9 y/o Katie. So, my question is...is there anything we should be sure to do while there? I'm thinking of just requesting a non-smoking (health reasons) room with a balcony. Nothing more specific than that and let the pieces fall where they may. But, I'm not so familier with any 'stuff' that is available here that would be great fun. We were going to the WL and I just had this same question answered over there. Sheesh. Hope this is my last change. Thanks for any help you all.
Diane

Diane-
If you want a specific building you can try to request it, but if the building location doesn't matter so much then go with the other requests. As many here will tell you it is important to list the most important request first and hope for the others. Also, make sure that they note the non-smoking request is for health issues and is pretty much guaranteed.

Have you checked out Tikiman's site?
http://tikiman2001.homestead.com/
The best source of complete Poly info I have found.

HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter