FamilyVacationMickeyMap.jpg

FamilyVacationMickeyMap2.jpg

Enjoy, Penny

Could you please do this for me? I need one that says
"Miracle Family Vacation 2013"
"Carroll Family Vacation 2013"
"Walters Family Vacation 2013"
Thank you so much!

I cannot believe I didn't know of this website sooner! But I'm sure glad I've found it =)

If at all possible please, I would absolutely LOVE to wear matching t-shirts with my 3 yr old daughter to Disney. We are pass holders and are there very frequently. Her and I are very very close and have a very special bond. (Her father isn't in the picture since she was an infant) I wanted something that would resemble our mother/daughter relationship. Some of our favorite characters are: Figaro, peter pan, mickey, minnie, pluto, the princesses princess:, the 3 good fairies from sleeping beauty, tinker bell, and alice in wonderland....among many others, lol. Also, our special song that we have is from the movie Tarzan, "you'll be in my heart". I have sung that to her since the day she was born. Now, at age 3, she'll ask me to "sing my song to me please, mommy". :rolleyes1

My daughter's name is Olivia
My name is Veronica

I would possibly like to have them by our next trip, March 22, 2013. This is the first time I have ever requested a DISign, so, please, if there is any other bit of information that I am missing, or that you may need, please let me know.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!:flower3:

I can't believe there are so many DISigners on here that take the time to do this! Thank you so very much!!!!!!!

Sorry, due to personal reasons I have been off the boards for a while. Sorry I didn't get to this. At this time I am not creating new DISigns, just modifying/personalizing current disigns. thanks, P

Can you please do this with Kristina :)

Thank you!

OK, as I said, changing names is easy. As is changing fonts. I did Ashlyn in the font you wanted and I didn't like the way the A looked so I changed the coloring a bit. & then while I was at it I changed the font also. So I have 3 fonts for each girl and they can all be found here. So you can let them choose their own font and they can be different or all the same. LOL
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd181/Chaos1Cent/Shirt DISigns/Crowned Princess or Prince etc/

Here's one of each one.
FeelFreetoTreatMeAshlyn3.jpg

FeelFreetoTreatMeOlivia1.jpg

FeelFreetoTreatMeSierra2.jpg

Enjoy and let me know if they are ok. Remember, all 9 are in the folder listed above. make sure you click on them to make them the right size. :)

:goodvibesI will do Friday night. Which font did you like? thanks, Penny

like Ashlyn. thank you! Do I need to reverse it to use on a shirt?

I don't recommend using the reverse transfers, but if that's what you want i will do it that way. There is a sticky at the top that gives you tips
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430262
If you look at post #12 it tells you how to make a shirt. I use Amy's transfers as imho they are the best. I am working on your DISign now and will post within the hour. :goodvibes

Wow, Photo Bucket has changed so much. I have to figure it out. :lmao: It took me 15 minutes to upload the pictures and then move them to the right file. Life goes on and technology gets better.:goodvibes Looks like I got some learnin to do Lucy.............:teacher:

Anyway, let's see if this works.

I did 3 as I didn't like the way her name looked in the first font so here are some choices.

FeelFreetoTreatMeKristina1.jpg

FeelFreetoTreatMeKristina2.jpg

FeelFreetoTreatMeKristina3.jpg

They are all here if there is a problem. :)

http://s226.photobucket.com/user/Ch...?page=0&_suid=1365383481061041238316897255056

Have fun, Penny

I love the mini head with the crown on it can you do one for me and put Trynity for the name please?

Sure, can I do it next weekend? We are still moving stuff from our old house and rented a large truck this weekend and I am looking for space to put stuff. thanks, P

Can you make me just the head with the crown and my daughters names? I don't need the background images if possible

Allison
Hannah

A new one that has Princess Sofia & Princess Merida, both films open this year. :goodvibes
PrincessPenny.jpg

Penny is this an autograph or shirt design? I tried but could not find it in your photobucket account. Do you have the princesses like that on a plain background? If so would you please, pretty please consider personalizing two? Names are Juliette and Lexie

Thank you! Love your work!

Dear Chaoscent,

My name is Jim. I have read the main stickies about how to request a disign but it is very confusing because people no longer are disigning. I am wondering if you can help a fellow Philadelphian out (Rhawnhurst born and raised now living in Mayfair).

I am looking at making t-shirts for our Drinking Around the World excursion in late August. The disign I like the most is the one which is a circle, with the Mickey heads representing all the beers and there is one character in the middle. Between the heads and the character is the phrase CONQUERING THE WORLD....ONE BEER AT A TIME.

What I would like is the character to be

Guys: Captain Hook (maybe holding a beer)
Girls: Snow White - the one that is out there is fine. She is dressed as a german barmaid)

Instead of saying CONQUERING THE WORLD, I would like it to say CROSSING THE (COUNTRY) LINE .......ONE BEER AT A TIME

I know you are very busy this week and there is no rush. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Penny is this an autograph or shirt design? I tried but could not find it in your photobucket account. Do you have the princesses like that on a plain background? If so would you please, pretty please consider personalizing two? Names are Juliette and Lexie

Thank you! Love your work!

If you are still interested, I will do when I return from Disney? :thumbsup2:dance3:

Dear Chaoscent,

My name is Jim. I have read the main stickies about how to request a disign but it is very confusing because people no longer are disigning. I am wondering if you can help a fellow Philadelphian out (Rhawnhurst born and raised now living in Mayfair).

I am looking at making t-shirts for our Drinking Around the World excursion in late August. The disign I like the most is the one which is a circle, with the Mickey heads representing all the beers and there is one character in the middle. Between the heads and the character is the phrase CONQUERING THE WORLD....ONE BEER AT A TIME.

What I would like is the character to be

Guys: Captain Hook (maybe holding a beer)
Girls: Snow White - the one that is out there is fine. She is dressed as a german barmaid)

Instead of saying CONQUERING THE WORLD, I would like it to say CROSSING THE (COUNTRY) LINE .......ONE BEER AT A TIME

I know you are very busy this week and there is no rush. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I could do this, but it won't happen until July? Natalie is the one who did the beer ones. Also, I think Marion does something like this also. Check out her DISigns. She is also a much better "from scratch" DISigner than I am. However, I return from Disney 5/28 so could do in June. Let me know. :cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter