NEW Swap - 37 cent Swap Signup**CLOSED**

My thoughts:

I was thinking extras so if you had a couple hearts left for example then send those along. I was really thinking I'd have a combination of extras and new that I don't think I will ever use.

As for the weight I would think it would be like the other swaps/exchanges that you have the minimum in our case 37cents but above that is always welcome. I love adding littel extras to my swaps/exchanges so I'm normally a little above anyway.

I can't wait to get home today and start looking at my stuff. Maybe I'll get motivated to pick some of it up while I'm hunting. LOL

My swap "partner" & I have already exchanged pms, & I suspect our envelopes will be more than 37 cents!

I went back & reread the inital post & I took it to mean whatever we had in our sb supplies that we are not/do not plan on using.

Ok - I know my envies will be more then one stamp - I will plan on a combo of new packaged / slightly used items .. Michelle

My envelope is going to be more than 37 cents as well, I just know it!! :teeth:

OK - it likes a bunch of us are considering sending more than the minimum....is there an upper end limit? I'd hate for someone to feel "cheated" because their partner stuck to the rules. :confused3

Beanie - I'm already over with one item. I'm trying to reduce that one so I can send more, but am trying to figure out how much stuff to send. :confused3

Yup, mine is going to be over as well, Im putting in things I've made, extra items I won't be using or I would but have plenty of extra. As well as a few new items.

So when our names were exchanged how did you do that? I was just wanting to make sure that I send to the same person who is sending an envelope to me , correct? there seems to be a little confusion.

I mailed mine off today and it was a smidge over an ounce so the postage was 60 cents. I packed a lot of cute stuff in there though so I wasn't surprised that I was over by a little.

It was so fun picking out stuff to put in the envelope! I had a blast just going through all of my stuff and seeing stuff that I haven't thought about in ages!

We are trading with the same exact person.

I know my envie will be over the limit. I have so much extra stuff that I will never use so it will be good to purge and send to someone who might be able to use it.

Mine is being mailed today!! It is definitely over the limit of .37 cents! LOL

DD and I are sending ours out Friday. We looked things over yesterday, but briefly. We both had a nice stack of stuff, so I just need to take it to the PO. Working today so I won't have time.

I started looking yesterday and will finish up tonight and mail it tomorrow.

I visited my LSS yesterday, along with my personal scrapbook stock and will be mailing mine out by Monday. :)

I just got home from the post office - I mailed my 37 cent swap for more than 37 cents :)!!

Sent mine out yesterday to disneyprincess_kati - my other one to Queenie will have to wait until the lucky girl gets back from WDW and sends me her address.

It's hard to stay in the 37 cent range - but that's part of the fun. Do you want to do this every month or two?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter