• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

new special at off-site hotel

reeddi

Mouseketeer
Days inns and suites is having a speical deal called daylight savings. I got a 1-bedroom suite for $55 a night in April and May. Not sure when going yet.

Unless they have done MAJOR overhauls, stay away from them at any price. I remember last year when posts here stated that they were horrible. Can anyone give reedi the current lowdown on this chain in Florida?

How about Quality Inn Main Gate West (efficencies) or Enchanted Land Howard Johnson (kidsuites)?
It looks on the web-site that Days suites have decent suites. Maybe they have refurbished.

We just got back -stayed at the Day's Inn Westgate. It was okay - pretty basic but clean, and all we needed was a place to sleep and shower - who is going to spend time in their room when you could be in the parks! Anyway, it was only 29.95 per night. We didn't have reservations - I have found I get the best deals as a walk in. The best price they had published was 34.95, and that's what they quoted when I asked what their best price was. But I asked couldn't they do better, and the desk clerk immediately said 29.95!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter