New Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThinkTink510 said:
Heres some newer ones

bd7da2a1.jpg

a19a7fb0.jpg

not even joking, i wore that same shirt today

shelby - lmao thats not even part of my wall, i have 3 others that are covered.

tiff13 - lol i love that shirt.

PG Sweetie said:
Great pics everyone!!!!
Here's some more of me.

8662.jpg

a390.jpg

996c.jpg

84ce.jpg

5efc.jpg

f2da.jpg

Wow those are amazing Tara.
And yeah you kind of do remind me of Alexis Bledel

ThinkTink510 said:
shelby - lmao thats not even part of my wall, i have 3 others that are covered.
lol. I had to take most of mine down when we were redoing my room. I'm planing out how its gonna be now. I've not put any of it back up. One of my friends walls are COVERED. you can't see the wall, at all. We did part of it when I spent the night at her house once. She's probably gonna have to help me do mine too. lol We sectioned hers off. Like wall one-music. wall two-movies and so on. it was fun.

Sparx said:
lol. I had to take most of mine down when we were redoing my room. I'm planing out how its gonna be now. I've not put any of it back up. One of my friends walls are COVERED. you can't see the wall, at all. We did part of it when I spent the night at her house once. She's probably gonna have to help me do mine too. lol We sectioned hers off. Like wall one-music. wall two-movies and so on. it was fun.

lol whenever jackies over we always put something new on my walls lol. its addicting

i was refereeing a game and it was cold and rainy that's why i look so fakely happy.

^^^ are you the one on the left or right in your first pic (the makeover one)...you both are beautiful though, i was just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter