New pool hours make AKL less desirable.

curan69

Mouseketeer
In February we did a split stay between SSR and AKL. We love to go for a swim at night and sit in the hot tub as well. At 9 PM we got kicked out of the hot tub at Kidani because the pool was closing. It made the quiet pool and hot tubs at SSR that much better, especially the added bonus of being able to enjoy a discreet beverage at the quiet pools/hot tub. For our next stay we are thinking how nice a 1 bedroom at OKW near one of the quiet pools would be.

Anyone else find the New pool hours and lack of quiet pools affecting their booking preference?

That's a bummer. Do you know if the Uzima pool at Jambo closed at 9, as well? We will be at Kidani in July. I would think that they would have later hours during the summer months.

We just came home from AKL kidani pool was open until 11pm according to the signs.

I actually just got back from HH yesterday. They had just extended the pool hours to 10pm. I'm glad they are extending the hours with all the spring breaks coming up. I just think it's crappy to close the pools at 9 when there are no quiet pools you can go to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter