New Owner!!!!!!!

Tink's Tormentor

DIS Veteran
Well, today I made it official.... I am the owner of 140 points at Saratoga Springs.... I only bought 140 points since it is just me... I don't need a lot of points for myself.... plus, the 140 I am getting for 2007 I am banking to 2008.. February 1 I get another allotment of 140 so I have 280 points to play with for next year... I am too excited... :banana:

If you enjoy going to WDW, often and not staying in the Value resorts, then it was the right decision to make.

Congratulations on your purchase!

Buyers remorse is common. If you thought it through before buying then you made the right choice. Let it sink in & you will get over the doubts. Actually regardless of all, you probably will be happy with what you got. Just relax & plan your next visit to WDW.

Buyers remorse is common. If you thought it through before buying then you made the right choice. Let it sink in & you will get over the doubts. Actually regardless of all, you probably will be happy with what you got. Just relax & plan your next visit to WDW.

I understand... and actually, I am over it already... I know I did the right thing.. In the end this works out... YES!!!!!!!!! I AM HOME!!! I cannot hide the excitement sorry all for the yelling...

This is me right about now : :dancer:

We also are new members and our home is SSR. We have stayed at OKW -2 and Yacht Club-1. Loved them both. Tell me about SSR. Any info. appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter