New member.

Anjel1310

Earning My Ears
Planning on a short 8 day drip in May For me and my 16 year old daughter.
We love Disney but neither of us are big on rides, so not interested on paying a fortune to get into all the parks.
possibly just Animal kingdom and one other(Epcot or Universal studios)
any help or advice to keep costs down.
thanks

Welcome!

For universal it might be cheaper to stay night-of or the night before on property so you get a free express pass for their rides. Also tickets at work dot com had a deal for universal tix but not sure if it’s still on or if you have to be a Florida resident.

for Disney if you stay on property and don’t plan to go offsite much you can save on a rental car and parking fees at resort

also not sure if you’ve looked into renting DVC points for your Disney stay but that can result in substantial savings for a trip as long as yours if you plan to stay in one of disneys nicer hotels

target red card holders get 5% off Disney gift cards usable for room rates, food, merch etc I’d you want to buy some of those for your trip.

that’s my 2 cents!

Just realized Might be too late for DVC points since your trip is in 3 months but keep in mind for next time

Just realized Might be too late for DVC points since your trip is in 3 months but keep in mind for next time
Is that just based on availability or do you need to book 3+ months out? Was planning a last minute trip for March and thought I saw some DVC rental availability.

Is that just based on availability or do you need to book 3+ months out? Was planning a last minute trip for March and thought I saw some DVC rental availability.
Based on availability. Might be hard to find over a week straight at one place the closer you get to the dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter