new member guide book

JudithM

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else not received their new guide book? I keep reading about it, but I have not seen it!

4 Days ago so you should be getting yours soon. I like new guide book and think it is better than past updates that I have recieved.:wave:

I got mine yesterday. You should get yours soon. Sometimes the post office allows these large shipments to sit until they have time to sort them. that may be the case with yours.

Still waiting for ours in Michigan. If it takes much longer, I just might have to go down to WDW and pick it up in person:D !

Trudy

We got ours a couple weeks ago, but I was beginning to think we were the only ones even here in Minnesota. Our friends who purchased a resale last year, got theirs this last week too, so I guess I am not alone any more!:D

Don't give up, JudithM, ours finally arrived today!

Got mine in Arizona sometime last week. I was at WDW and when I got home yesterday, it was here.

MEMBER BOOK!
I got mine on 10/26 and not sure what i think yet! I like the binder because you can add your own paperwork into it. The new book is more of a throw away book. I thought saving the fill pages year after year would be nice to look back on someday. When i got my binder i added my thoughts of my vacation exp.
TIGGERGUY2000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter