New Hungry Bear Dining Package

Cal-Pie

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure why Hungry Bear needs a dining package before F! comes back, but ok?

Edit: The link didn't work out, but you can google it or read about it on the DIS FB page. It starts January 26.

One theory out there was that they ordered all the food for it prior to the fire and cancellation of Fantasmic. So they decided to just sell the food anyway. Kind of makes sense.

Not really, considering it's been 5+ months, that food is likely no good anymore.
Not really, considering it's been 5+ months, that food is likely no good anymore.
I don't think it’s been sitting in a restaurant cooler someplace for 5 months while execs figured out what to do with it. It was most likely ordered in advance in bulk (better cost) and could not be cancelled, so it arrived and they had to do something with it. Until there’s a better explanation, I think it makes sense.

I don't think it’s been sitting in a restaurant cooler someplace for 5 months while execs figured out what to do with it. It was most likely ordered in advance in bulk (better cost) and could not be cancelled, so it arrived and they had to do something with it. Until there’s a better explanation, I think it makes sense.
Probably been in a deep freezer as well and nearing its “use by date”.

Uh.....what are you people talking about? There is no current Hungry Bear dining package.......right?

Still, people would pay $$$$ for 5 month old frozen food at Disneyland.

I can't see it with any dates there is the package but that talks about fantasmic
I see that too. That's for Fantasmic and has always been. If you go to the all dining page on the Disneyland website you'll see there is no active Hungry Bear dining package.

My guess is that the page will become active when Fanstasmic and the packages return.

I see that too. That's for Fantasmic and has always been. If you go to the all dining page on the Disneyland website you'll see there is no active Hungry Bear dining package.

My guess is that the page will become active when Fanstasmic and the packages return.
IMG_2551.png

Still, people would pay $$$$ for 5 month old frozen food at Disneyland.
Another possibility is that they had already placed the order months ago and did not cancel it, or missed the window to cancel the order, so now they have "extra food."

Another possibility is that they had already placed the order months ago and did not cancel it, or missed the window to cancel the order, so now they have "extra food."
That is what I said (posts #2 & 4)! I think this is a good possibility! Makes the most sense.

We are 4 months away from Fantasmic coming back so maybe a part of me wonders if they had hoped for it to be back sooner and ordered the food... and now it's not coming back until May. Hopefully this also means they will be ready to easily pick right up with the fantasmic plans..

Years ago (2016, 17 maybe?) we did an on-the-go parade package. Aladdin's Oasis Paint the Night package or something like that. It was actually a good deal, b/c even though it was "on-the-go", there was plenty of quiet, relaxed, dedicated seating for us to use in Adventureland where we picked it up at the height of lunch rush. And, of course, it had dedicated seating for the parade. No more "plussing" at DL lol, now they are "minusing".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter