New from NJ

I wish....our school district does not give off for Veterans Day.
So far into south jersey you are below the mason dixon line, let me guess the superintendant drives a pick with a dog box in the back. :rotfl:
Do you get opening day of huntin' season off.....
j/k

The last few years visiting WDW we could get NJEA Convention, Election day and Veterans day off. The kids missed 2 days of school, we missed 3 days of work. Good deal for a weeks vacation, just as the weather starts getting cool.

Welcome.gif

So far into south jersey you are below the mason dixon line, let me guess the superintendant drives a pick with a dog box in the back. :rotfl:
Do you get opening day of huntin' season off.....
j/k

The last few years visiting WDW we could get NJEA Convention, Election day and Veterans day off. The kids missed 2 days of school, we missed 3 days of work. Good deal for a weeks vacation, just as the weather starts getting cool.

Lots of pick-ups and we are below the Mason-Dixon line, but our superintendent is from up the road a bit. I think Ocean County or possibly north of there. The school district about 10 minutes away got the first day of hunting season off until just recently.:scared1: I still get kids that bring me in dried venison.:confused3

I spent my college years up your way. I went to TSC and when I was living off campus I lived in Lawrenceville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter