new DVC member

jerseygirl82

Mouseketeer
::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

My first post as a DVC member :love:

Hubby and I were in Disney this weekend for the 3 day holiday. We had talked about joining DVC during our last visit last October and decided it wasn't the "right" time. Decided to do the tour on Saturday to get the DIFP and when the numbers were done for us we just couldn't resist! Hubby is excited we can potentially use it other places than Disney and I am excited that we will have this once we have a family to make many memorable Disney memories. For now we are hoping to take my family down the beginning of next December and treating everyone to a stay at our new "home".

Since I am so brand new I was hoping for any pointers or tips any of you expert DVC'ers think DH and I might need. Until then I will keep perusing the boards, learning the lingo and excitedly planning my first trip home! (oh and I will figure out how to make a cute signature too!)

Congratulations and :welcome: home!

What resort did you buy into?

Welcome home. pixiedust:

Make sure you book at your 11 month booking window for December next year.

welcome to the club.....you will need to go to the special board to learn the secret handshake and the customary password:rolleyes1

It's great to have you as a member of the family!

welcome.gif

Welcome Home!!!

My Hubby and I have not regretted our DVC purchase for one minute!
We used it for most of our 20th anniversary trip to Cal. & Hawaii and got first class treatment at all hotels we stayed at through DVC.

Congratulations and welcome home!!
You will love your new home, I've never regretted one minute of joining DVC, just wish we had done it sooner.
Have fun!
pixiedust: party: :dance3:
:welcome:

We did the tour on the 1st (SAT) to during Labor Day and joined too...at SSR!
Congrats!!!!!!!!

How very wonderful for you! WELCOME to the neighborhood. Have great fun as you plan your many adventures to your new 'home'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter