New Display For The Bus Boards

Darn that would be great at the parks too maybe like between every couple of resorts, would keep ppl in line a little more patient lol

I've been saying this exact thing since the bus boards went up at the resorts. For someone, like me, who stays at Pop that is more than ok with taking an AOA bus back it would be great to actually know which was due to arrive sooner. A few at the bus map that lists which stop services which resort would be awesome to. You know, so I would know whether I can leisurely stroll to the bus stop or if I need to pick up the pace so I'm not in for a 20 minute wait.
Or better yet, add it to the app somewhere

How often do the buses actually arrive within 5 minutes of the displayed time? About 50%? How off are the times usually?
Just trying to go into this with reasonable expectations...

They get real time updates so they are constantly changing. Very rarely has a bus that said an arrival time when we walked up actually arrived at that time.

GENIUS. That's way better than my idea
I'll admit, I stole it from somewhere.
It's been tossed about as being in development. Since they put the displays out. So a while. No idea if it's truly in development or not. There's also been talk that there are possibilities of adding a feed to the resort TV channel.
Seems as though I've even had the choices appear on a survey or two over the years.
Not holding my breath that it's coming any time soon but I'll keep dreaming

I wonder when this is going to go live? it would be nice to use it on our trip in 3 weeks

I wonder when this is going to go live? it would be nice to use it on our trip in 3 weeks

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Would be so great to know ether "get your butt in gear there's a bus in 5 mins" or "no need to run, we just missed a bus".

I wonder if all the buses are being tracked, would you still have the you are waiting for Epcot but 3 buses for AK have gone by issue.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Would be so great to know ether "get your butt in gear there's a bus in 5 mins" or "no need to run, we just missed a bus".

I wonder if all the buses are being tracked, would you still have the you are waiting for Epcot but 3 buses for AK have gone by issue.
All buses are being tracked, they all have a GPS on them

Though if it's on your phone it's as good as on the TV. To be honest, we rarely even turn the TV on in our room for the entire trip. We do check wait times, FP etc. Checking buses would be quick too. So no need to get it on the TV really. It's redudant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter