• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Disney Store Sale

TeenaS

DIS Veteran
Starting today (Thursday): Atlantis clothes - 75% off. Atlantis merchandise is suppose to be 75% off too but registers are still ringing it at 50%. Some snowglobes (good ones too) and mugs are 25% off. The kids Minnie and Mickey cowboy/cowgirl clothes went 50% off as well as some of the Bear clothes. Also 50% off is the blueish/green girls clothes. Adults tees are still $7.49. Lots of adults pjs are 25% off. Happy Shopping!

I was wondering what snow globes are on sale? Are they the full size ones or the mini ones? I collect both so I guess it really doen't matter much, I was just wondering.

Full-size globes: Nifty Nineties, Mickey & Beanstalk, Dumbo, Mickey/MGM Studios
Mini globes: Aristocats, Pinocchio, Alice

They're 35%

Back to Cool (School) supplies are 50% off, except for backpacks, raincoats, and umbrellas.

Adult Fleece are $14.99 again.

Eeyore and Bumblebee Pooh bubble blowers are $14.99 until 03 September.

Brenda

Well I went to my local Disney Store yesterday to do some shopping.

I purchased a full size Pooh Bear Snow globe and two mini ones.

My Disney Store only had the Pooh Bear and the Mickey one on sale. I was alittle dissapointed because I really like the Dumbo one and would like to get that one on sale. Oh well maybe next week they will put it on sale.

I'm hoping they will start there 75% off sale next week on some of the girls clothes. I guess I will have to wait and see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter