New D23 Expo Superthread! (6/24/2019)

I got Movies on Sat. and Parks on Sunday. The system kept hanging up when I tried to make an MOG Storepass, so I decided not to press my luck.

So, my sister is singing and cheering on her little guy even though it has only moved from once side of the bottom flashing circle to the other side. She has never experienced the virtual queue before.

She is all cheerful even with me telling her some of our wants are already gone. She asked what we would do and I said go over around 3 or 4 am and hope for some availability in the Gold Member line or that there are still enough HA spots for us after reservations and gold members for standby. She is so happy today, that I am not going to be to upset. I think if she was not here, I would be cursing this queue.

Just finished as I'm only going on Friday, shopping was all sold out. Stage pass seemed about 50% full. All the Disney/pixar booth selections were gone.

It was interesting because once you make a selection, there's a loading spinner. Sometimes it would be quick and other times it would take a minute to process.

I think at this point posting everything you're getting is not a nice idea. Can people just post what's sold out instead?
Sorry!

At first I had a bunch of slots for for dream store on Fri, but I cliecked on like 5-6 and it never let me grab one. FYI

Just finished as I'm only going on Friday, shopping was all sold out. Stage pass seemed about 50% full. All the Disney/pixar booth selections were gone.

It was interesting because once you make a selection, there's a loading spinner. Sometimes it would be quick and other times it would take a minute to process.
That is the day I am going.... I am not even halfway done. Thanks for letting us know. I will still wait but I doubt anything will be available.

I'm out, had to refresh many many times. Fortunately got most of the Stagepasses we wanted. Storepasses were really difficult, only able to get one for Dream Store at Sunday 2:30 all other time slots, timed out, or came up no more room. Good luck everyone

I'm out, had to refresh many many times. Fortunately got most of the Stagepasses we wanted. Storepasses were really difficult, only able to get one for Dream Store at Sunday 2:30 Good luck everyone:
Is it safe to refresh once in? Do you have to repick your selections?What was sold out?

I made it and got all the panels I wanted including movies on Saturday morning and parks and resorts on Sunday. Also, for the store passes I wanted for each day and two of the Pixar giveaways for Friday. I had 4 browsers/devices going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter