New D23 Expo Superthread! (6/24/2019)

Thanks - I don’t see Order History, Wonder if it is because I had a problem with my account? I have the confirmation email and am getting the Expo update emails for attendees....

Do you a "My Events" tab toward the top under the D23 name? Mine has an "Order History" tab next to it.

Do you a "My Events" tab toward the top under the D23 name? Mine has an "Order History" tab next to it.
Thanks so much for the suggestion, but I don’t see either of those anywhere. I’ve emailed D23 guest relations to ask them why I am not seeing it. We shall see if they respond,,,

Odd, I'm using Mozilla on my desktop and just tried using Safari on my iPhone - I don't see it. Weird!

It’s also in the info on the expo site, under Things to Know; has been there for a while. I added the bold.

• StagePass guarantees entry to select sessions at Hall D23, the D23 Expo Arena, Stage 28, and the Walt Disney Archives Stage. Seating is filled on a first-come, first-served basis. StagePass tickets are not assigned to a specific seat. You may reserve up to two (2) StagePasses per day, and each reservation must be for a different stage. For Hall D23, arrive at least one (1) hour prior to the start of the session. For D23 Expo Arena, Stage 28, and Walt Disney Archives Stage, arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the session.

Dear lord - if I could reserve the Parks Panel I would be in heaven, because none of the other Hall D23 panels are high on my "critical plan" list. August 16th is the last day before I go on vacation - but I could see some real lack of work occurring on August 16th.

Long time reader, first time poster and D23 expo attendee. There was some additional information that was linked to on a D23 Facebook post:

Advance Online Reservations Overview
For the very first time at D23 Expo, advance online reservations will allow guests to make complimentary advance reservations for select D23 Expo experiences for themselves and another D23 Expo Guest. Reservations are available for select panels only and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability. Advance online reservations for all event days will be available starting Friday, August 16 at 12:00 p.m. PT/ 3:00 p.m. ET until reservation capacity is full. If guests do not receive their desired reservation(s), there will be standby queues at all StorePass, StagePass, and Talent Central locations.

Long time reader, first time poster and D23 expo attendee. There was some additional information that was linked to on a D23 Facebook post:

For the very first time at D23 Expo, advance online reservations will allow guests to make complimentary advance reservations for select D23 Expo experiences for themselves and another D23 Expo Guest. Reservations are available for select panels only and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability. Advance online reservations for all event days will be available starting Friday, August 16 at 12:00 p.m. PT/ 3:00 p.m. ET until reservation capacity is full. If guests do not receive their desired reservation(s), there will be standby queues at all StorePass, StagePass, and Talent Central locations.
Thank you for sharing this here! I am not on FB so would not have seen this otherwise.

This was sent in an email as well.

So here's what confuses me, I have 3 people going, myself, wife and daughter, and of course have three tickets. But the registration says "you and one guest". So can I only get TWO reservations at a time? Does that mean if I get 2 reservations and then they run out am I SOL and one of us has to wait in line?

So here's what confuses me, I have 3 people going, myself, wife and daughter, and of course have three tickets. But the registration says "you and one guest". So can I only get TWO reservations at a time? Does that mean if I get 2 reservations and then they run out am I SOL and one of us has to wait in line?
That is the way I read it too...seems like if you don’t have a Gold Family D23 membership you and your wife would need to both be logged in to get reservations to the same panels for all of you.

That is the way I read it too...seems like if you don’t have a Gold Family D23 membership you and your wife would need to both be logged in to get reservations to the same panels for all of you.

Wait - but I DO have a gold family membership - so then I can get 3 passes at once? Sorry - I usually research this but just haven't had the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter