New Cruiser, advice from the experts. When to go?

Biddler

Mouseketeer
Shhhhh It's a surprise. I am treating my husband to a Disney Cruise for his 40th B-Day. He usually does all the planning for our Dis trips. I will be doing this solo! When is the best time to go? I have doing my research and have decided to get the Family stateroom. I don't see that many, so I am not sure when to book this. We won't be going until 2006, so I think I could book it next year. If I have other people going can I request a connecting rooms and reserving that far in advance hopefully get it? Thanks for all your help. I starting to look on this board and then went to the sites that were mentioned, they were a big help

When is your husband's birthday? I can't think of a bad time to go! Seeing as you are from MA as well, I like to go during the winter to get away from the cold here. I have gone in Nov and Jan in the past, and both were great. Foor 2006 you should be able to book sometime next year. Once you decide on a date I would call DCL and find out when you can reserve and then call that day. Since you have some pretty limited room requests I would book as soon as you can. Make sure you tell them that it is a birthday celebration cruise!:D

I would do April or May...I went once in Jan and it was to cold to enjoy the beach or the pools on the ship!

Putting my two cents in here -

Go when you can afford it comfortably - that is, have the money saved up and the cruise paid for.
Otherwise, go when you can!!!!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter