New Code - AFJ

bubbaloo311

Mouseketeer
Since we have all been waiting breathlessly for the AP codes to be released, I thought I would send this out - may be signs of good things to come.

On the Disney Dollarless board, someone posted a new code AFJ which seems to offer really good discounts. People are getting moderates for $74/night - the rate I currently have for ASMusic for May. I sent an email to MouseEar Vacations just before I left work to see about changing up to a Moderate. Some people have had a problem - asking for PIN numbers, and others have had no problems at all receiving the lower rates.

3 codes for the same time period. Weird. Hope someone can take advantage of this code.

Have a magical evening!

Ann
to marry Michael at the Wedding Pavilion 11/14/03:D

I just called on this code and was told CBR would be $83 a night including taxes for our May stay. I asked if this code could be used by anyone or was it restricted to certain areas. She assured me that I was able to get that rate so I started to book a new ressie. I asked one more time half way through the booking if she was sure I could use this code because I did not want a problem at check in. I asked if a pin was required. Well, sure enough she checked again and a pin was required. I really had my hopes up. I wish they would train these people better. It's sad that I had to have her double check several times before she found out ...oops, you can't use this code after all.

I was just thinking about calling for info on this code. Thanks for the heads up married2grumpy. So sorry it didn't work out for you. Sometimes CRO/WDTC can be such a pain. Thanks for posting about this code though bubbaloo311. I guess it never hurts to check out everything.

When I called to find out if AP rates are out (which they are not) I asked about this code this morning because I was curious about what the rate is and the CM said it was a regular summer special for anyone. She read the description while she was on the phone and said I would have been able to use it but there was no availability for the resort I wanted (Contemporary Tower Club). She did not tell me what the rate would have been though. I just wish all CM's would have the same information.

Would someone pm me with the cro 1-800#. I'm at work and the # is home. Thanks!

I just called and was told you need a pin, and the only people who can use it are the specific people who it was mailed to.

Still no AP's either :(

I found my DC card and called........this code is only good till July 3rd:( :( :( :( :(

Just called... PIN REQUIRED. This is a special code... not open to everyone.

Sorry... I too got excited!

k

Thanks guys for posting the info on this.

WIth the lack of AP rates I was ready to pounce on this one. Glad I kept reading.

mmmmmmmmm interesting idea! Perhaps, but if it is, the CM's are in on it to, because I called for it last night, and the CM I spoke to said it was indeed a code, but that it needed a pin #....interesting though

Has anyone heard anything about more codes {good for everyone} coming soon that would include May? I guess I am getting way too antsy waiting for these AP's. I'm starting to give up hope we will ever see them. LoL

I am so anxious too being an AP holder. I really cant wait to go to disney this year. Its just going to be so much fun. And i cant wait to get into warm weather. :) :) :)

I got an email from Disney with this code and it does indeed have a PIN #. I've emailed my travel agent to change my ressie again. I started with a DC discount at POFQ, then got a code rate of $104 at POFQ, then switched to WL with a coded rate of $124, now I'm going back to POFQ with a code rate of $74. Well at least I think I'm going back to POFQ, haven't heard back from TA.
Well my TA think I'm a nut or is this standard operating procedure for most Disney hounds...

LoL photobob. Actually I think that is standard procedure. I never knew you could keep calling back and adding better discounts until I found this forum. These folks here are the experts. And they are terrific about sharing what they know. I wish one of those postcards would find its way into my mailbox! Great rate. Have a wonderful time.

Originally posted by DisneyFreaks
LoL photobob. Actually I think that is standard procedure. I never knew you could keep calling back and adding better discounts until I found this forum. These folks here are the experts. And they are terrific about sharing what they know. I wish one of those postcards would find its way into my mailbox! Great rate. Have a wonderful time.

Me too DisneyFreaks.

I am so glad to hear about everyone's special rates with postcards and e-mails.

But I'm so jealous not to get one myself. I run to the mailbox every day and check my e-mails everyday hoping to see something from Disney.

But as my luck will have it. There will be one in my mailbox the day I get back from my next trip.

:)

That is exactly what happened to us in 2001. About two weeks after we got home a really good postcard rate came in the mail. Funny thing though, it came to our daughter. She was still living at home then but had never booked a disney trip. She did have the old Disney credit card so maybe that was how they got her name. Like you, I figure if I get one that's when it will arrive. LoL

Just so I'll know, what was the subject line from the email from Disney? Is it an offer by itself or is it mixed in with abunch of other "articles". Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter