New Changes to Rancho Del Zocalo in Disneyland

Me too! They were really good! I’m not vegetarian, but I prefer to eat lots of veggies and they are hard to come by in the parks!

I haven't had those tacos, but cauliflower is such a great veggie. I was at WDW and had some buffalo cauliflower bites at Space 2220, and they were fantastic. They were the best thing really - better than the steak! I likely would've loved the tacos.

Why are they getting rid of the vegetarian items? The Cauliflower tacos, cheese enchiladas, and taco salad which is easy to make vegetarian and still taste great. What is going on? Do they feel that they need ANOTHER restaurant that only serves Impossible dishes for vegetarian. I hope that is not what is going on. I prefer not to eat Impossible foods - they are so processed. So it was nice finding a place that served vegetarian foods that were not Impossible "meats."
Very disappointed. It was one of my favorites.

Why are they getting rid of the vegetarian items? The Cauliflower tacos, cheese enchiladas, and taco salad which is easy to make vegetarian and still taste great. What is going on? Do they feel that they need ANOTHER restaurant that only serves Impossible dishes for vegetarian. I hope that is not what is going on. I prefer not to eat Impossible foods - they are so processed. So it was nice finding a place that served vegetarian foods that were not Impossible "meats."
Very disappointed. It was one of my favorites.
3 new Mexican restaurants just opened up in Downtown Disney. Disneyland definitely changed Rancho's menu so there would be no competing similar items that the restaurants serve. Rancho will not be as busy as it was before I bet.

Yes great find on the Fantasmic Connection to reservations! That makes sense.
I fondly remember the taco salad when I wasn't feeling the best, pre-shut down; and it was the only thing I could tolerate eating, and tasty.

Also, pre-shut down, the burritos used to HUGE. I would only be able to eat half.

I'm going to try and stop by tomorrow and get an in person update, plus I'm curious to see the new menu items in person.

Yes great find on the Fantasmic Connection to reservations! That makes sense.
I fondly remember the taco salad when I wasn't feeling the best, pre-shut down; and it was the only thing I could tolerate eating, and tasty.

Also, pre-shut down, the burritos used to HUGE. I would only be able to eat half.

I'm going to try and stop by tomorrow and get an in person update, plus I'm curious to see the new menu items in person.
Yes!! The burritos were massive and my husband and I would share. We got them after Covid and were so disappointed….and hungry since we still thought we could share. Haha. Lesson learned.

Oh I loved the Mexican rice. And just being able to walk up, hardly any queues, easy to find seating. You know, I was there on about my 15th trip from New Zealand last year and for the first time ever I left without a tear in my eye and have no plan to come back. Cost cutting is just SO EVIDENT while charging higher prices for everything. There were drunk people in the park. Entertainment was so limited with no big shows. I don't know, it's just....past it's prime?

I am so pissed about the taco side changes. It’s so unclear on the menu that it’s a side of chips now. I wasted 20 minutes in line Saturday night because of this as the change happened between when I was in there on Monday and Saturday.

Well, they're doing something alright. I just tried to check and Rancho isn't even on the Disneyland dining page. If you try to google the menu, all you get is Stitch.
Definitely agree. Not on the website and the app!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter