New Changes to Rancho Del Zocalo in Disneyland

DLandgirlie

Mouseketeer
Rancho del Zocalo has menu changes:
They have gotten rid of the cauliflower tacos, enchiladas and chicken taco salad bowl !!

Taco plates don't come with rice and beans, now just chips!

More importantly, it's now reserved dining?!!

I personally don't like their new flavors since the reopening post Covid.

However, what an interesting change, especially since the three new Hispanic inspired restaurants have opened up in downtown Disney.

lol

What so is this place a sit down restaurant?

Also sucks, I don't know if I will go here, like I'm sorry if you can't give me rice and beans for these prices then something is just wrong. It feels more like they want to give us less food for more money to either make you order more food or get more snacks later. Either way not a fan

edit: The website is not updated saying you need reservations...at least from what I can see

Last edited:
Rancho del Zocalo has menu changes:
They have gotten rid of the cauliflower tacos, enchiladas and chicken taco salad bowl !!

Taco plates don't come with rice and beans, now just chips!

More importantly, it's now reserved dining?!!

I personally don't like their new flavors since the reopening post Covid.

However, what an interesting change, especially since the three new Hispanic inspired restaurants have opened up in downtown Disney.
So does that mean it is now a sit down restaurant with a menu rather than having to go up to the counter and order and then take your food back to your table. If this is this is the case have the prices gone up?

Just went yesterday. Didn't need reservations. It was disappointing that they didn't have the taco salads anymore. I tried the burrito and it was small with just some meat and rice inside. It came with a few chips. I used to love that place, now I don't think we'll be going back.

Do you think the Fantasmic grab and go dining is changing to this restaurant instead of hungry bear? And that’s why there’s reservations?

Boo on the no rice and beans. Chips with no salsa/guac is totally lame.

Do you think the Fantasmic grab and go dining is changing to this restaurant instead of hungry bear? And that’s why there’s reservations?

Ooohh, that's an interesting thought!

And yeah, I agree. Tortilla chips with nothing to dip in is really lame. I don't enjoy choking on dry chips! 🤣

Just went yesterday. Didn't need reservations. It was disappointing that they didn't have the taco salads anymore. I tried the burrito and it was small with just some meat and rice inside. It came with a few chips. I used to love that place, now I don't think we'll be going back.
It's always been one of my favorites but I don't know if I'll go back with these changes.

I think you’re right. If you click into the reservations calendar from the restaurant page, they start on 5/24 when Fantasmic starts and 6/18 and 6/20 (which are Pride Night events) aren’t available. It doesn’t look any reservations are available yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter