New CEO's Honeymoon Timeframe

Bstanley

DisNoid
As a big believer in being prepared I think we DISer's need to decide in advance how we are going to treat the new Disney CEO when he appears.

We have all been having a REALLY fun time for such a long time pointing out the blemishes that the Big ME and his minions have that I think we need to get our minds around the concept of NOT DIS-sing the new guy for some appropriate length of time. Otherwise we may come off as too harsh - and he won't read the boards any more.

How about 6 months as an opening bid?

I think the honeymoon period will have a lot to do with what the "new CEO" does. If he immediately starts "slashing spending" (c'mon, the company's already been cut to the bone!), then we'll immediately hate him. If, instead, he institutes new plans to increase brand value and "bring back the magic", then we'll immediately love him. I think it has a lot to do with what he does with the theme parks and the animation division. If he touches either one, he'd better know what he's doing, and he'd better do it right.

Raul/Mop

As a big believer in being prepared I think we DISer's need to decide in advance how we are going to treat the new Disney CEO when he appears.
ONE DAY!!! (and I hope he has an "S" in his name!!! ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter