New Camper

dean_and_monica

Mouseketeer
Hello all just thought i'd drop you guys a line and let you know about our new addition to the family.

IT'S A LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc

She came into the world a lot sooner then expected. She was born Sept 22nd at 7:49 am MST and only weighed in at 1lb 15oz princess:

Baby and Mom are doing great.

Dean:dancer: party:

Congratulations! :wizard: Oh my gosh, she must be so tiny. I'm glad to hear mom and baby are doing well. What is your little one's name?

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

I hope everyone is doing well. In family of nurses, where the focus was on neonatal care (me at one time), and prenatal high risk (DW currently) I know the challenges for you all. Please hug them both for all of us, and here's to the best for you all!!!!

Good luck!! She wasn't due till December, am I right???

My best friend had her twin girls at 25 weeks, and they weighed the same as your little girl. Fast forward almost a year later, and they are doing great. It was a bumpy road, but they are flourishing.

Keep us posted!!!

Congrats!:cheer2: I love girls, i have three. Hang in there and keep us posted.

Congratulations to you both. I am a mom to 5 NICU grads and all 5 are doing well. One day at a time. Putting y'all on my prayer list.
Loretta

Congrats Monica and Dean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to world-Disney Baby
14233hy4kv80p7k.gif

Congratulations!!!

clipbabyminniepink.gif

Well now...someone was a little excited to come into the world & see what everything's all about! Hope all is well & that your new little darlin' grows bigger & stronger each day!

Sorry I forgot to put her name in her name is Taylor Jayden. And yes her original due date was Dec 21st. Guess she just couldn't wait to go to Disney.

beautiful name. how are you gonna find mickey ears that small.

Congratulations and best wishes for you and your precious little gift from God!

Hello all just thought i'd drop you guys a line and let you know about our new addition to the family.

IT'S A LITTLE GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! :lovestruc

She came into the world a lot sooner then expected. She was born Sept 22nd at 7:49 am MST and only weighed in at 1lb 15oz princess:

Baby and Mom are doing great.

Dean:dancer: party:

Congradulations. Bless her little heart. princess: :cloud9:

Congratulations! I, too, have a pair of preemies on my hands, but like PP'ers have said, the NICU is a tough journey sometimes, but they really are a miracle crew working around the clock for our littles. Congrats, and lots of prayers that everyone goes home healthy and soon! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter