• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Button for us Canadian Folk

This made me oddly emotional. Just being so use to Americans (and the wider World) being; Canada, what's that? To see Disney recognizing an important national event that is coming and produce something to celebrate it is a very nice thing to see. Will have to hit up the Canada pavilion when I am there in November to get at least one.

Now if they do something special specifically on April 9 to 12, than Disney will have won my irrefutable respect and admiration. Will be great to see and just another thing to be excited about for my Spring trip.

I got a message from Disney that there is no concrete information. But they said there would be 'Surprise and Delight' special things throughout the year at the Canada Pavilion.

I got a message from Disney that there is no concrete information. But they said there would be 'Surprise and Delight' special things throughout the year at the Canada Pavilion.

How exciting!!! I can't wait to visit Epcot in December! I hope the pins will still be available by then. :)

How exciting!!! I can't wait to visit Epcot in December! I hope the pins will still be available by then. :)
Since the actual day isn't until July 1st it's more than a safe bet there will be plenty of pins in December..... unless you're talking about NEXT year?

I just noticed your post count! :welcome:

I wish they'd bring the Canada antenna toppers back!
My friends was stolen and we've been trying for a year ..at least.
I've got one, but only one ...

Possibly .. I have a drawer full of them but last couple of cars I've had I haven't been able to use so I'm sure that's the trend

Just back, the CM's in the Canadian pavilion knew exactly what I was talking about when I inquired about the buttons. They had no problem handing them out when I told her why I wanted them. Other CM's in the park were interested in what I had pinned to my shirt. Hope everyone is able to get one when they are in the World.

We will there there over New Years as we start 2017 so hoping they are handing them out!! Thanks for the heads up! :santa:

Hmmm, we're going to DL in February, I wonder if they have them there...

Not to be a total downer but.....

These particular buttons will only be available at WDW in EPCOT.

Available at the Canada pavilion only.

It is my understanding that Guest Services in EPCOT will not even have them on hand to give out.

I was afraid of that...

Not to be a total downer but.....

These particular buttons will only be available at WDW in EPCOT.

Available at the Canada pavilion only.

It is my understanding that Guest Services in EPCOT will not even have them on hand to give out.

I kind of had the feeling I should have just asked the girl at the counter if I could have the bagful she had but I thought I was pushing my luck as it was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter