• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New and improved ID holders

hunnypotmama

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
I had seen the posts about the 97 cent ID holders/lanyards at WalMart and set out for mine yesterday. I never did find the 97 cent ones, but I found ones for $3.99 that had a zipper coin pouch behind the ID part. I got 2 of them, one for DD7 and one for me and she was tickled to death! That will be the perfect place for her ID info in case she gets separated from me (God forbid) and also a couple bucks ice cream money!

P.S. WalMart had not decoded these items, so when I tried to leave the store, I got beeped! They took note of the items and since I was NOT a shoplifter, they gave me a FREE 2 liter of Coke!

Thanks for the tip!

hunnypotmama

I've looked in three Wal-marts in the area here in MS and none of them had them--I don't know why I was looking, I have two already....but these might have been better!

Strangely enough these are kept by the jewelry dept, near the wallets and so forth. And often near floor level. So they are easy to overlook. And most employees you ask will sent you back to look in the luggage/travel area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter