Negative experience with security at Hollywood Studios

MICKEY88

<font color=purple>if you keep falling off of the
Just met undercover security guy with supercop attitude,
Will be visiting guest relations after the parade

Is there any possibility of just letting it go? Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Its not what Walt would want. his people acting that way,

Why be nice to someone with bad attitude that pounced on me for no reason

Will answer tonite from home,
Posted original while waiting on parade. Now time for fun

I would definitely say something. You may be nice about it and complain, the next guy may call the local newspaper.... Say something!!! :thumbsup2

I say a 2-week ban is in order, for teasing us so much.
:wizard: "Expelliarmus!!!" (yes, I misused a Harry Potter spell. ;) )

Anyone check the bottom of the Hollywood Tower elevator shaft? It sounds as if Mickey88 'met with an accident'. Disney security may be getting very serious now...Nancy Grace is going to start doing her show live from DHS about all the missing photographers.

I'm thinking he's gone. And security made it look like an accident. :scared1:

He might be. Instead of letting it go, he probably explained the situation to guest relations, they said "and the security guard let you go???" They called their manager, security, and the po-po, this dude was thrown out for photography with a camera and mirror on the tip of his shoe, the po-po locked him up without a laptop to answer us, and the undercover was reprimanded for not being supercop enough. At least the undercover got his reprimand.

Sorry. You didn't explain your post in time; your story is now subject to our imagination. :figment:

He didn't say..... does anyone know....... was there a tripod involved????? :lmao: Isn't that what tipped off Disney Don?? :lmao:

He didn't say..... does anyone know....... was there a tripod involved????? :lmao:

Maybe not- since this thread was moved off the photography board before we even found out if the 'incident' was photography related. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter