Need Some Basic Help With Elf Island

tinkcollector

DIS Veteran
Hi Friends! Starting to see some of you flying around. Okay first question, how do we change clothes? Seems like quests for Lily need us to change clothes and I do not remember how. Second, when you happen upon a MOD why is thier response so delayed? I don't want to appear rude, but I am, finding myself typing in "HELLO, DID YOU GET MY QUESTION?". And finally, when you click into icons like the field book or quest how do you click out? Thank you all in advance for any help you can offer me. Your Friend!:tink:

Yay, a question thread for EI. I was wondering why I have two yellow winged hats in my closet - one first hat option and second is last hat option after NONE. I thought one of them was supposed to be blue. I have no idea what I need to do to get it fixed though.

Hi Friends! Starting to see some of you flying around. Okay first question, how do we change clothes? Seems like quests for Lily need us to change clothes and I do not remember how. Second, when you happen upon a MOD why is thier response so delayed? I don't want to appear rude, but I am, finding myself typing in "HELLO, DID YOU GET MY QUESTION?". And finally, when you click into icons like the field book or quest how do you click out? Thank you all in advance for any help you can offer me. Your Friend!:tink:

To change clothes you have to go back to your room. There is a wardrobe piece of furniture in your room. Click that and it opens you inventory and there you change your clothes.

There is some lag in the game. Also remember that the Mods are answering question sent to them via the Mod button on the top of the page. The speech buttons disappear fast so they easily could have missed your question.

I would not click on the quest right now as it is not active yet and they will let us know when they start. I had no problem with the field guide. There was an X to close it and I used it. If you want to know what is in it here is a link to pictures I did of whats in it:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2001924

Bug

Thanks BUG, I completely forgot about my closet. I wish the chat bubbles were fixed, otherwise I understand what you told me. Thanks for your response. :tink:

Oh Tink! I saw you in the game today but didn't know it was you.:confused3 LOL! Well, hopefully I'll see you again.:)

Yay, a question thread for EI. I was wondering why I have two yellow winged hats in my closet - one first hat option and second is last hat option after NONE. I thought one of them was supposed to be blue. I have no idea what I need to do to get it fixed though.

I would write them about this. support@elfisland.com is the support email and they seem to be pretty good about getting answers out there.

I have been trying to change my hairstyle but everything looks like a boy, and come to think of it so do my clothes....does that mean I may have accidently clicked the wrong button and poor shine is to be a boy the rest of their elf life! What shoudl I do!

I have been trying to change my hairstyle but everything looks like a boy, and come to think of it so do my clothes....does that mean I may have accidently clicked the wrong button and poor shine is to be a boy the rest of their elf life! What shoudl I do!

support@elfisland.com

Never be afraid to write them everyone, they are great at helping you out!

I wrote to EI right after and already have an answer-WOW
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Elf Island, and glad to hear you are enjoying the game. Unfortunately, there is currently know way to change the gender of your elf. I suggest that you go ahead and pre-register a second Elf with the desired gender. The new elf should be able to board one of our boats very soon. Just a note, during pre-registration the default gender is male, so you probably forgot to change that when you signed up.

Look forward to seeing you on the island,
Jason

SHould be a good heads up to check to see when going through the registration, for those that haven't, if you are a boy or a girl! Hey I always wanted the cool boy outfits on VMK-now I can have them here instead!

I wrote to EI right after and already have an answer-WOW
Hello,

Thanks for your interest in Elf Island, and glad to hear you are enjoying the game. Unfortunately, there is currently know way to change the gender of your elf. I suggest that you go ahead and pre-register a second Elf with the desired gender. The new elf should be able to board one of our boats very soon. Just a note, during pre-registration the default gender is male, so you probably forgot to change that when you signed up.

Look forward to seeing you on the island,
Jason

SHould be a good heads up to check to see when going through the registration, for those that haven't, if you are a boy or a girl! Hey I always wanted the cool boy outfits on VMK-now I can have them here instead!

See girls can't have green flips... you can ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter