Need recommendations for Vega Hotel for Area 15/Omega Mart visit

Juliet25

DIS Veteran
We’re planning a family road out West and one of our major stops is Vegas for Omega Mart. We’ll be driving and Omega Mart is really the draw, so we’re not after a Vegas experience (kids will be 16 and 13).

I need a hotel in a safe area where we can easily access our car to drive to Area 15. We’ll probably be there 2 nights.

It would be fun to walk the strip, but not a must-do.

Any suggestions for a hotel? We’d like to keep it under $150/night total.

Thank you!

I can’t help with the hotel much as we always stay on the strip. I use https://www.smartervegas.com/ to find hotel discounts, we have stayed at Aria, Mirage and Vdara. Last trip we stayed at the Marriott Grand Chateau, just slightly off strip. Car access is valet only but it’s fast. We got a great deal but it was a week long stay. Anyway, I really enjoyed the Omega Mart, very cool experience. Some of the other stuff there looked neat too but we only did the Omega Mart and my kids really enjoyed it. (They are just a bit younger than yours)

When are you going? Hotel prices in Vegas are very volatile based on season, special events, and conferences. What’s $150 one week might be $500 the next and vice versa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter