• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Planning Advice!

AFMom

DIS Veteran
Had to change our plans because of Jeanne, and now I'm second guessing our revised plans. Any input would be appreciated! It's me, DH, and 2 DS's (6 and 8).

Tues 9/28 - Drive down and check in
Wed 9/29 - MGM, Fantasmic Dinner Package @ H&V
Thursday 9/30 - MK, Castle lunch
Friday 10/1 - day off 'till 4pm, MNSSHP 4pm-mdnt
Sat 10/2 - Epcot
Sunday 10/3 - Day off
Monday 10/4 - AK
Tuesday 10/5 - check out and drive back

Trying to decide if we should have our day off Saturday instead and go to Epcot on Sunday (We'll be out after mdnt on Fri night). Is Epcot more or less crowded on Sundays? Also - just how good is Boma? Should we try to get there? Thanks a bunch!!!!! :sunny:

Hi Kristy!! You know, with things the way they are right now, I think I would hang loose in my plans. If it gets too muggy, you might want to quit a little early. If the weather cooperates, you will be able to keep going longer. I don't plan a day off for my family. But, we do tend to just amble around. We do the most important things first, then take our time. If your family likes to get going in the morning, then make it the parks before opening. Then take a break mid-day...swim, read, nap..whatever. Then head back to a different park in the evening.

As far as Boma is concerned, we are trying it for the first time in Nov. so I can't vouch for it myself. But others have raved about it. Have a great trip.

If you plan on staying at MNSSHP (which I'm going to the same one:D ) until Midnight then I'd say try to make the next day a day to relax. Last year we really enjoyed not having anywhere to be the next day. We didn't get back from MNSSHP until close to 12:45 a.m.-- then by the time we had the costumes and such off we weren't all in bed until closer to 1:30-2:00 am. So we would of never been ready to go by 7:30 am the next morning. I know Sat is our "day off" for our quick trip too.

yeah - that's what I'm thinking - just have to convince DH! I really want to enjoy each park since we only have 1 day in each, so it'd be a shame to be tired at Epcot. Getting really antsy to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter