need .....more .......points......

Boston5602

DIS Veteran
ok I am on a waitlist , but gosh, I've almost gone through all my 2009 points.
and I'm still in my 2006 U/Y ( Dec )

I'm hoping I don't wait long on my add-on. This is my second one since buying a year ago.

Now if I could only win the lottery. I don't know if I can wait until retirement <G>
:lmao:

Can there ever be too many points? We just need a DVC point fairy.

We joined a month ago. Havent taken our first trip yet. And yet, I am trying to figure out where and how much I want to add on.....

I just joined in May myself and have planned my first trip for next March and hope to reserve another for June 2008...but am already anxiously awaiting the time when CRV will be available so that I can add on some points there. :cloud9:

It is an illness. We have owned for 10 years and have done an add-on about every 2 years. We just added another 150 points at AKV and are already thinking about adding another 150 there. Wish we could figure a way to use those double developer points. We already have a trip planned for two weeks this fall on banked points. Yikes! When will the madness end?

Oh, we SO need more points!! We are going to OKW in Oct. for five nights in a 2BR (taking my parents) and I just made reservations for April at SSR, five nights in a 1BR. We now have three points left in our '08 UY. Hurry up, CRV!

In April, when we went through the AKV models, we were with a couple who have been members since the inception of OKW. He said that the first 5 years were the "hardest" and that they had nearly 1000 points and most were added during those years. Still, they were seriously looking into AKV, we had already added on there!

We're at 675...and on an add-on list for BCV. We began the madness in fall of '03, I think we'll be finished with the BCV, but then I've thought so before. For us, it's not really a matter of how long the contracts are, it's getting the use that we can while we can! Our DGC are 2,3, and 4 and live in a different state than we do, but will meet us in WDW once a year, so we're accumulating points to try different resorts out. We need a few rooms, and I want the convenience of 11 month booking most of the rooms that we need.

Best wishes to you, Boston5602!

Bobbi

My problem is that I want to fit 35 years worth of vacations into each year that I am a member. LOL. I am always staying on borrowed time. I hope that I can hold out on the adding on for at least two more years. :lmao:

Joined in April at AKV and already on a wait list for BCV. Its the three letter illness...

Someone take the cell phone from me and get me away from the computer:badpc:

We haven't borrowed points for trips home (yet), but I definitely have a strong desire to go home more often. I've got 3 upcoming trips planned within the next 11 months. I just about have DW convinced to do another add on. LOL! Wish me luck!

We haven't borrowed points for trips home (yet), but I definitely have a strong desire to go home more often. I've got 3 upcoming trips planned within the next 11 months. I just about have DW convinced to do another add on. LOL! Wish me luck!

pixiedust: Good Luck !!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter