Need Help!!!

deanna2426

DIS Veteran
We are going to Disney 10/21-10/29. We booked room only at ASMovies for the first night b/c we won't get down until dinner time. We then switch to the BWV using the Fairytale Package on the 22nd for the remainder of the trip.

Since our passes will be coded into our room keys, we have to go to the BW in the morning before we can head to the parks. Do you have any suggestions on the quickest way to do this?

We also wanted to go to MK that day (a Wednesday). Our ds (he'll be 4 by then) really wants to ride Buzz Lightyear first (and second, and third and so on. You get the idea).

Do you think we can get to BW and then over to MK early enough to beat the lines?

Thanks for any suggestions.

You can check in early at the BW, even if your room isn't ready. You'll still get your passes. I think you can check in as early as 5:00 am (don't hold me to that, but I've checked in before 7). You'll probably need to take a cab, but it should be less than $15, probably closer to $10. I'm pretty sure you can have All Stars send your luggage over later but if you want to take it with you, BW can store it for you until your room is ready.

Thanks for your help!

Have you ever taken a cab from one of the resorts? Do you know which company to use or will Guest Services take care of that for us? Any idea how far in advance we need to call?

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter