Need help for a Skylanders Birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the best!!! You saved this grandma. I know he will absolutely be thrilled when he sees these. I could have cried when i saw they were here and so quick. I just can't thank you enough. Thank you!!!

I would love to get this skylanders party stuff for my son Peter, he is turning 5. Could you please send my a personalized one.? I love the circles and thank you cards, swap force would be great or the white ones. Thank you so much, Peter will be so happy to see this at his birthday party that is in June.

Hi Amy

I was wondering if you could please send me some Skylander party printables for my Godson Aiden who is turning 4 this June!! Thank you!!!

Hi Amy,
I am new to DIS. I came across your skylanders designs on Pinterest and I love them. My son is turning 7 in a week and his birthday party is in 2 weeks and wants a skylanders swap force party but there is nothing out there. Could you help me out please with anything swap force thank you so much

Invite
Water bottle label
tag
banner
candy wrapper
lanyard
circle
triangle banner
and anything else you could make thank you so much he will be very HAPPY!!!!

his name is Dominic he is turning 7 and his birthday party is May 17th 2014

Thanks so much in advance!!
Lucia

I would love to get this skylanders party stuff for my son Peter, he is turning 5. Could you please send my a personalized one.? I love the circles and thank you cards, swap force would be great or the white ones. Thank you so much, Peter will be so happy to see this at his birthday party that is in June.

I do not customize the thank you card but you can find it on page 35 post #511. For the round one, I wasn't sure how you wanted the wording so here are two to choose from...

peter_skylandersswapforceround_zpsa9cb73be.jpg

peter_skylandersswapforceroundcustom_zps6b56e135.jpg

Hi your work looks great. Can you please help out with my Son Lachlan's upcomming 10th birthday. He loves all Skylanders but as the Swap Force are the new ones this is his prefered. Can you do some invites and all the rest of the stuff I am sure I can use. Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I love your work.
Can you please make the skylanders swap force invites for Jonathan's 5th birthday.
One with the when where etc, details, could you please write OSV instead of RSVP.
The water bottle wrappers, the rect thank you tags, the triangle banner in all 3 skylanders designs with his name but no age and please the large rect banner/ sign that says his name and age.
Can you please also do the small round tags.

Thank you very much.

Hi Amy

I was wondering if you could please send me some Skylander party printables for my Godson Aiden who is turning 4 this June!! Thank you!!!

Which theme were you wanting? The regular one (white/blue), Giants (orange) or Swapforce (green)? Let me know and I would be glad to work on these for you.

Hi Amy,
I am new to DIS. I came across your skylanders designs on Pinterest and I love them. My son is turning 7 in a week and his birthday party is in 2 weeks and wants a skylanders swap force party but there is nothing out there. Could you help me out please with anything swap force thank you so much

Invite
Water bottle label
tag
banner
candy wrapper
lanyard
circle
triangle banner
and anything else you could make thank you so much he will be very HAPPY!!!!

his name is Dominic he is turning 7 and his birthday party is May 17th 2014

Thanks so much in advance!!
Lucia

Here are Dominic's designs...

dominic_skylandersswapforce_zps6e61f951.jpg

dominic_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps9e1bea23.jpg

dominic_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zps121b8a27.jpg

dominic_skylandersswapforcebannertraingle_zps00ac2311.jpg

dominic_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zps1307c4dd.jpg

dominic_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zpsbbc885d9.jpg

dominic_skylandersswapforceinvite_zpsfb291684.jpg

dominic_skylandersswapforceround_zps02a71842.jpg

dominic_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zps5d3c05a9.jpg

Hi your work looks great. Can you please help out with my Son Lachlan's upcomming 10th birthday. He loves all Skylanders but as the Swap Force are the new ones this is his prefered. Can you do some invites and all the rest of the stuff I am sure I can use. Thanks in advance.

Here are your requested designs...

lachlan_skylandersswapforcebagtopper_zpsd4625443.jpg

lachlan_skylandersswapforcebannertriangle_zps82bc2a16.jpg

lachlan_skylandersswapforcegifttag_zps70937882.jpg

lachlan_skylandersswapforcecandy_zps73829db6.jpg

lachlan_skylandersswapforce_zps1c28dbe3.jpg

lachlan_skylandersswapforceinvite_zps85f0b3fa.jpg

lachlan_skylandersswapforceround_zps47d03766.jpg

lachlan_skylandersswapforcelanyard_zps5786cf2b.jpg

lachlan_skylandersswapforcewaterbottle_zpsc45265ce.jpg

Hi,
I love your work.
Can you please make the skylanders swap force invites for Jonathan's 5th birthday.
One with the when where etc, details, could you please write OSV instead of RSVP.
The water bottle wrappers, the rect thank you tags, the triangle banner in all 3 skylanders designs with his name but no age and please the large rect banner/ sign that says his name and age.
Can you please also do the small round tags.

Thank you very much.

Here are your requested designs...

jonathan_skylandersbannertrianglecustom_zpsae010ab8.jpg

jonathan_skylandersgiantsbannertrianglecustom_zps75fdedd4.jpg

jonathan_skylandersswapforcebannertrianglecustom_zps1065928d.jpg

jonathan_skylandersswapforcegifttagcustom_zps99c42522.jpg

jonathan_skylanderscupcaketoppers_zps46d6dcd7.jpg

jonathan_skylandersswapforce_zps58fd56b7.jpg

jonathan_skylandersswapforceinvitecustom_zps6c7af47d.jpg

jonathan_skylandersswapforcewaterbottlecustom_zps6dd8fd72.jpg

Hi,

Thank you very much for the wonderful work.
I have a boy at home that jumps up and down of joy.

Have a nice weekend

Hi Mickey Could you make the Skylanders Swap Force Birthday party things for me. Gavin 10th Birthday. You just did some above for Lachlan 10th so all you would need to do is change the name. Please let me know.

Also could you do some Trap Team if I sent pictures I have found
Thank you so much Donna

M_I_C_K_E_Y is there any way you can make me a printable Skylanders (Thank you for coming) with Dylan & Devin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter