Need help finding a cruise meet thread

cruise lover

Earning My Ears
Hi all, just joined and was searching for a cruise page for our 10/7/2024 Disney Wish cruise, but the page posted only goes up to Sept. 30th. I realize that page is just for links to actual cruise pages.
Am I just missing something?
Thx

That was included in the dates that were just released for booking last week, right? Chances are nobody has yet offered to start a cruise meet thread. You may do so by starting a thread here and then posting a link to it here. My guess is the Moderators have been busy and didn't get a chance to list out all the dates on the first post yet.

Thanx lanejudy. I followed the link to the thread I created but it won't allow me to post there. Something about might be spam.

Oh, you probably don't have enough posts yet to be allowed to post links. You can either head to the TEST board and up your post count, or I suggest you "Report" your post and explain you want the Moderator to add it to the Cruise Meets thread. "Report" is at the lower left of your post.

ETA: I just reported it for you and asked the DCL mods to link it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter