Need DCL 5x7 Photo Album

I dont know if you can get one off of the ship, but we did get one on our 5/11 wonder and we filled it as soon as we got home.
It lasted about a week before the pages started tearing off of the rings. We have lost about 10 of the pages so far.Very disappointed in the quality . It is cute, but not worth it because it is cheaply made. Just my opinion, but you are better off with a plain scrapbook/ album that you can can decorate the cover yourself with your own pictures, or with the postcards they had in the cabins.
Would be curious to know if anyone else has had the same problem with their DC album.

Gosh momofqandl I'm sorry to hear yours fell apart. We bought one on our 2002 cruise and love it. It is the one that holds 100 pictures and we look at it all of the time dreaming about our cruise next year.

MandM I don't know if you can get it off the ship but maybe someone going on a cruise soon can pick up for you. If I was going sooner I would.

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter