• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need DCA Mini Music Box

peoplemover

Mouseketeer
Hi folks,

When I visited DCA last month, on my way out I forgot to get a souvenir I really wanted. It's a mini music box that has a little crank on the side that you turn to make the music play. They sold them inside the Greetings store that's on the left as you go into DCA, they were grouped with the DCA postcards and stationery, in that area. I think they were yellow and orange striped, and the crank was silver with a little red ball on the end. (I hope this is description enough) If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it. I can trade a pin or two for it, that's how I'd like to pay for it. :) Thanks to anyone who can help me out!!!

P.S. If different boxes play different songs (which I don't think they do), let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter