Need advice?

greattenchi

Mouseketeer
Hello i am new to site! it appears to be a good site! anyways! my family and sister family are going on to disney world in september! Anyways i am 26 years old! i love my family but i dont want to have stay with them all the the time in parks? if know what i mean! :teeth: Can u guys suggest me some fun things i can do while i am there for a guy from north carolina? :hourglass

go explore the parks on your own, try out pleasure island at night, maybe go check out the boardwalk area by epcot or something. thats a starting poiint.

You could also take one of the tours offered . Rent a boat at the lake . Fish . rent a bike and ride around the property check out the other resorts ( if you are staying on site) . There are so many things to do within and outside the parks. Once you get all your choices together you'll be looking at things you don't have time for.

Good luck and have fun

Are you staying on site? Or are you willing to give up a bit of park time if not?

Tour the WDW resorts. The monorail and EPCOT resorts are easy, and you can arrange to meet up with your family again at a specified time. If you aren't driving, the moderate and value resorts are a bit more difficult, but fun as well, particularly if you have a free day and can't get offsite. Just transfer WDW buses from resort to DTD or park and to another resort, continuing until you've seen as much as you want to see! :)

greattenchi said:
Hello i am new to site! it appears to be a good site! anyways! my family and sister family are going on to disney world in september! Anyways i am 26 years old! i love my family but i dont want to have stay with them all the the time in parks? if know what i mean! :teeth: Can u guys suggest me some fun things i can do while i am there for a guy from north carolina? :hourglass
It depends on what you enjoy. Some items available to do include: Richard Petty's Racetrack, horseback riding, para-sailing, mouse boats, fishing, golf, Living Seas has a program for scuba diving, etc. Most of these are done outside the theme parks but they give you an idea of what is available. Perhaps the best way is to determine up front that some activities will be shared but also each person should have some individual time and agree to meet with the group for predetermined activities. This way when you have your individual time, it is no surprise and hopefully no hurt feelings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter