Need a tip to pass the time?

BamaTigger

DIS Veteran
Ok..so Im about to go nuts awaiting for Aug 30 to arrive. I need something to help me pass the time!!!!!!!!!I eat, sleep, drink, and think WDW 24/7!!

So lets do something neat and fun to help all of us awaiting for the day we leave!

Close your eyes and picture Walt Disney World-- what is the first thing you see???????

I see Main Street w/the horses coming down the center, the CM w/the silver Mickey balloons and the castle in the backdrop.

AAAhhhhhhhhh that felt good!

What all do you see?

The bottom of the big drop at Splash Mountain!:earseek:

Oh yea!! That is a good one! Makes my tummy get into knots! LOL

That ride always scares me! :o

TOT when the doors opened at the top what a great view!! (don't know if they still do it it's been 6 yrs.) and I can't wait to get there again. They drop was great too.

Yip tiggereyore, they still do that and yes indeed, it is a GREAT VIEW,, albeit very scary! :):Pinkbounc

The kids faces when they see Mickey Mouse for the first time.... one of the magical moments you can never recapture (until the next time you visit)

Driving into WDW and seeing the road signs change from regular "state mandated" ones to WDW ones! I always love seeing that...it means I'm there!

When I close my eyes and think of WDW, I see my daughter's face as she dances with Minnie at Hollywood & Vine Breakfast at MGM. We were early and practically had the whole restaurant to ourselves and the characters all doted over my kids.

Disney World really is better when you get to see your children experience it for the first time.
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I see SpaceShip Earth, but I'm a big EPCOT fan anyway.

One of my greatest memories is sitting in the restaraunt with my husband on our honeymoon in the Mexico pavilion; looking up at that Aztec pyramid. I dropped my napkin and practically before it hit the floor, the waiter was there with a fresh one. Talk about service....

Oh I like this game!
I see the castle at night with fireworks in the sky.....

My dd face for the first time seeing EVERYTHING, it truley was magical.

first, I see the carousel running as I look through the arches of Cinderella's castle. Next we go right and I think of the great fun my daughter and I had riding in the teacups and making them go so fast the paint peeled off.........well almost:rolleyes:

All of these are so good! When I read them, I just sit back, close my eyes, and vision it! It really does help to pass the time! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter