Need a referral for the current promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pricing or point info on Grand CA yet. Only that it will be on sale this fall. Only 50 units for sale. Search for the thread "preparing for Grand Californian" for lots more good info.

Katherine

PS: you need 6 posts to be able to PM anyone on this board. Keep posting!

Thanks for the info you sent PV. I called the guide we met with on Friday in Disneyworld, and so far no call back. So I called your person in CA and left a msg. Hopefully I hear back from one of them soon, I don't want to miss out on the best possible promos. thanks

Looks like the promotion has been extended. If anyone still needs a referral, let me know and I'll be happy to send you my guides name and number as well as my name for the referral.

I talked to my guide yesterday and he said the promotion is extended to March 3rd. If anyone still needs a referral, Please PM me and I can give you our referral information and if you want my guides direct number, I can also give you that.

If anyone need a referral still let me know!!!!!!!

Anyone,, still need a referral let me know....!!!!!!!!!!!!

If, anyone still needs a referral feel free to let me know. I would be happy to help you out!!!!!!!!!

The current deal has been extended to March 3rd. Here is the breakdown of the deal, if you haven't seen it before.

New Member Deals With a Referral
2 different options

option #1
160 pt minimum purchase
$96 per point net ($104 - $8 off incentive) at Animal Kingdom Villas
$94 per point net ($104 - $10 off incentive) at Saratoga Springs
One-time bonus of 100 Developer's Points

option #2
225 pt minimum purchase
$96 per point net ($104 - $8 off incentive) at Animal Kingdom Villas
$94 per point net ($104 - $10 off incentive) at Saratoga Springs
One-time bonus of 160 Developer's Points

Please PM me if you need a referral and also, if you want to reach my guide directly, I can give you his name and direct number. He is very easy to work with and is essentially no pressure.

We used this incentive and are very glad we did!! We have gotten a lot of use (IMO) out of our Developer's points and our 2007 points. If anyone needs a referral, I (along with everyone else on this thread!) will be happy to give you one.

With the incentive ending March 3rd if anyone needs a referral let me know.

We had ours up for sale as w are building a new house and wanted a payment off of us,but we cannot sell it.we are so in Love with DVC we would not know what to do.We have been member fors 6 years now and it is just a part of us.:love:

So anyway if you need a referral just PM me or email me at
mistycaldwell@charter.net

Hi!

I love 5 min. from DVC's Doorway to Dreams at Woodfield Mall.

I'd be happy to provide a referral, take you to the model AKL rooms, introduce you around, & even hang out and go shopping.

We have an H20 store & I've got coupons from the most recent DVC event there. I also have coupons for the Disney store there. If you haven't fallend in love w/ the new line of products that Disney provides you will--especially if you stay at a high end resort. We got different products at the GF than at BWV on our most recent trip.

Just PM me.

I would like a referral for a guide from Disneyland please:cool1: If someone could PM me that would be great.

Thanks,

Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter