need a book on peanut allergies

2littleprincesses28

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone....our DD age 2 was diagnosed with peanut al
lergy...I would really like some suggestions on books to read on the topic...thanks!!!

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis! Here's a link to a list of books that are good. kidswithfoodallergies.org/books-adult.html

I personally own: "The Paren'ts Guide to Food Allergies" and Coss' "How to Manage Your Child's Life Threatening Food Allergies" I also HIGHLY recommend the website that I linked. At the height of things, I was dealing with milk, eggs, soy, wheat, peanuts and treenuts. And kidswithfoodallergies.org saved my life! The support was amazing and it was the best $25/year I've ever spent. (No affiliation, just a VERY satisfied user)

It's overwhelming and scary, but you can do it! We're vacationing in Disney this year specifically BECAUSE of how well they deal with food allergies. I hope it lives up to its reputation.

Good luck,

Joanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter